Studio Juice is a hybrid creative agency housed in a converted warehouse in London, England. Natural sunlight and handmade workbenches all work together to create a warmth and character that keeps us creative and happy.
We create beautiful, exciting and inspiring work across identity, digital and retail for some of the world's most recognised names including adidas, BBC, Camden Town Brewery, Island Records, Ministry of Sound, Oxfam, Sainsbury’s, Sony Music, Reebok, Universal Music Group, Volvo and WWF.
We are looking for a wonderfully talented Junior Designer to join our team and work on a wide variety of exciting projects that all have one thing in common: detail and craft. We have high standards and big ambitions, so must you.
You will work directly with the Creative Director on projects from start to finish and contribute to the design and concepts. Your role includes supporting the creative team in delivering and maintaining our high standard of work.
- 1-2 years design experience
- Passionate about authentic consumer brands
- Photoshop abilities with a creative eye
- Comfortable working with Apple Macs and Google Drive
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, with a friendly approach.
- Time management and organisation skill
- Confident and hardworking with a positive, can do, attitude
- Eager to learn and constantly develop their skills
23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) are offered as standard per annum, this includes studio closure days over xmas (if applicable).